Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Remember This Feeling

This is a song by Matthew Jay:

Remember this feeling - it will come again, but until it does
Remember this feeling when everything makes sense
Everything makes sense

I woke up this evening from the night before, feeling really ill
My last serotonin must have deserted me while I was sleeping

I put a dot next to everything that makes any sense and join the dots
I said, I put a dot next to everything that makes any sense and join the dots

And then I remember all the things I did
And it makes me smile
I saw so much beauty and kissed her red wine lips
It made my Tuesday



Click here to view an online video of the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home