Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Life is simple

Lately I began to realize that I can group everyone I meet into two distinct categories: people I like, and people I will never like. I've always thought that there are no absolutes in life, that everything is always a different shade of grey, that nothing is ever simple. But I was wrong.

The night before last I dreamt there was a worm moving inside my left forearm. I saw its shape outlined in a distinct wavy bulge beneath my skin, and I felt it squirming around. In the dream, I was freaked out at first but after a while I was just annoyed that it took so long before I could get to the hospital to have it taken out. Then I woke up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

hey! been a while! :) i've always envied your amazing memory of your dreams. haha wala lang. take care!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sedricke said...

absolutes. astig. hehe.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home