Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Blind Spot

So. This is the aftermath of two huge exams that made me feel restless all week. I thought I got done venting awhile ago at the arcade. Obviously I'm not. Which is why I'm here again in this dump (having successfully conditioned myself against a smell that I'm beginning to suspect contains traces of weed) delivering my piece.

My life is once again in an in-between state. I'm engulfed in a sea of unpleasantness that I have to cross. I can deal with the tests pretty well, though. I've been doing that since I don't know when. But it's the hordes of 'activities' I'm required to do that I find utterly distasteful.

Why have I been condemned by fate to take my KOM subjects in Filipino? Things would have been completely different otherwise.

I think there are still some things I've left unsaid but right now I really need to get back to studying for yet another test.

Another day, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home