Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Undecided

I would write some more and I have plenty of things to say but it's getting late (for me, it is) and I have to do two extremely annoying things I've been putting off over the weekend:

1. My share of our Zoology Lab Report
2. A worthless Kom activity

I have to say bye for now. But awhile ago I was just so completely incensed by the absolute injustice of everything - Well, it seemed like everything at the time but actually it was just this one thing. And now, I feel nothing. Just the usual nagging urge when I have to do something I really really dislike. In this case the two I enumerated above. Oh well. The really nasty things are yet to come. And for the moment, I have Poirot and A Separate Peace to look forward to after all this dirty work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home