Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Off with their heads

What really works up my temper when I'm walking along the streets is when the people around me demonstrate just how immensely stupid they are by getting in my way and acting like retards (most probably are, given the amount of lead and other toxic substances they inhale each day). I have always known that people are stupid in general, and I really didn't have a problem with that. However, it's an entirely different thing when they're impeding your progress while you're in a rush to get somewhere important. Do these people lack some rudimentary portion in their brains that would have allowed them to comprehend simple traffic rules? Because even a two-year-old can understand the concept of red means stop, green means go, and yellow means slow down. And even a two-year-old would realize that a pedestrian lane is not the place to board public transport or pick up passengers, especially if that two-year-old has taken and passed a driving licensure exam, which I sincerely hope applies to all drivers I encounter.

I am sick of having to put up with buses stopping their bulk in front of the pedestrian lane just when it's time for people to cross, and people jostling me aside because they're hurrying to board a jeep that's parked right on the pedestrian lane. There is no excuse for that kind of moronic behavior.

I say kill them all. Death for every offense. And if some pompous public official starts to complain, then kill him too. Our country could use any amount of population reduction we can provide. And judging by the number of public officials, if we kill them all off, well, that would be a big victory. Besides, I should reign supreme. I can certainly run things better than those blathering idiots in public office.

I just noticed. My posts seem to be getting more vindictive. Oh well. There are a lot of things to despise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home