Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

The Right Kind of Emphasis

I was pleasantly surprised a few days ago when I suddenly heard on the radio this song I really like called Let Your Shoulder Fall by Matthew Jay. Besides the melody, I like the noncomittal way he says the words, like he doesn't really care that much when in truth, it means all the world to him. It's a sad song, and it makes you think, and it's beautiful. Another song I heard before but didn't know the title of is Dare You to Move by Switchfoot. It's inspiring, and it really applies to my situation. Because I am an idealist, because I am so far from what I hold ideal, and because I need to lift myself up and become who I'm meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home