Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Almost There

The past few weeks a sense of restlessness has been mounting within me. It probably isn't going to end until I am finally done with everything that needs doing here. Surprisingly, I think being on the edge might actually help me deal with things more effectively. At this point, the routine I incorporated into my system for the last couple of months is no longer operative. The lack of constraints entails more freedom and responsibility, but I think I am now ready for both.

When I realize how far I have come and the enormity of the changes I experienced, I feel grateful for having made it this far. Soon, I will return to a completely different environment. I know the change will be good for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home