Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just a thought

It took me roughly three days to overcome the lingering pain (in my thigh adductors and hamstrings) following that uncharacteristic burst of physical activity. I wish that other, less apparent types of pain were just as easy to get over.

I was told, some months ago, that maybe I am drawn to problematic people. Maybe I am. Maybe, until now, I've never really given myself the permission to be happy.

Tomorrow is Compre day. I wonder...

I'm waiting for tonight and waiting for tomorrow. I'm somewhere in between. What is real, just a dream.
- Lifehouse

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thigh ADDUCTORS?! doc na doc ka na ah...

cheer up...

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 79 gmc Road runner pop up blocker pop up stands

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home