Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Rainy days

So it's been raining lately and I'm getting jittery. It's the second day that school's been canceled. I am not that happy about this. Because the end result is that one major exam, two quizzes, and one oral report have been moved to next week.

This was supposed to be hell week. Now it's just boring.

I'll take this opportunity to announce that I am on a week-long hiatus from blogging. I know I have gone for longer periods than this without giving prior notice. This is because this announcement is really meant not for my readers, but for me. This is a reminder to myself to resist the urge to go online in lieu of more pressing matters.

I've begun to accumulate some stale unfinished posts that I don't know what to do with. So when I have the time, which will probably be at the end of this semester, I'll start posting some entries that I started writing earlier, and I'll be placing them on the dates where they were begun. To save you the trouble of rooting through my archives looking for new 'old' entries, I'll be posting a list of all the unfinished entries I've decided to publish.

That's it for now. Reality awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home