Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Life is Free

A song by Arkarna.

You could be popular. You could be wanting more. It doesn't have to be that way. This could be beautiful. Are you really gonna make it happen? Seems a whisper's sometimes louder than a scream. Are you really gonna make it happen? Life is free.

You could be a checkout girl. You could be beautiful. You give your all but it's not enough. Is that just the way it is? Are you really gonna make it happen? Seems a whisper's sometimes louder than a scream. Are you really gonna make it happen? Life is free.

Keep the dream alive, don't be afraid. I'm suffering my life away. That's all I've got to say.

You can make it happen. You can make it happen. You can make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home