Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Past and the Pending

I seem to be borrowing a lot of my titles from songs I like, these days.

It's not often that I find myself idle in front of a PC. I need to make it quick, though, because I am hungry. And this computer runs like crap.

I've been through the usual cycle of highs and lows, again. To tell the truth, it's beginning to get boring. I can't point to anything in particular that I want to keep in mind, just the certainty that I should move on. The will is definitely there. It's a current that's buried deep within me, past the turbulent emotions on the surface. I'm not sure where I'm headed, but as long as I'm driving anywhere's fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home