Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Friday, February 20, 2004

Hazy

People who smoke while walking along Taft Avenue are people I do not understand. The reason why they'd want to add to all the smoke that perennially coats the air and is continually replenished by passing vehicles is a complete mystery. I suppose they want to die sooner and maybe take others with them (second-hand smoke is, of course, more potent than smoking through a filter).

But really, I don't think I'm in any position to judge, because I do not understand myself either. A few hours from now I'm taking a killer Calculus test and I know absolutely nothing about the topics. I just got done taking a Midterm exam (for Kom), again without knowing anything, and through an incredible stroke of luck it went out all right. At least I'm pretty sure I didn't fail it. I don't think I'll be as lucky for Calculus though. Which is why I should stop wasting my time here and start studying. I might still make up for my total lack of knowledge with my two remaining hours of free time.

God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home