Deus ex Machina

Passing through unconscious states; when I awoke, I was on the highway.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Priorities

Recently I discovered that I have a grand total of six exams lined up for me for this week and the next. And that's okay. Because I'm not going to get myself caught in that cycle again. I'm not going to obsess over everything that doesn't really mean that much when you think about it. I mean, how is knowing how to get the derivative of a stupid function supposed to help me with living my life?

Besides, I have other things to do. Like practicing for an acoustic event this Thursday, and maybe another one the week after. I'm not playing any instrument, but I do pretty decent vocals (I think). Anyway, it's a no-brainer, really. Do I do something fun and expressive and meaningful, or something mentally and physically exhausting, not to mention totally pointless? It's not even a choice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home